Welcome to the TEO Wiki. Links to other robot projects can be found in the Main Page.
Links of General Interest
- TEO DIAGRAMAS
- TEO Cluster: Network, IP, MAC and PC specification list / TEO Network troubleshooting
- Hoja de RESERVAS de partes de robot
- Demo Procedure / What to Take to Demos
- For relevant parts of the roboticslab-uc3m organization at GitHub, refer to:
- TEOrepo: Private repository containing HW, backups, etc
This list should also include long-shot ideas, and applies for: this server, this wiki, TEO (the actual robot), and TEOrepo. For kinematics-dynamics, yarp-devices and vision, please use the previously provided links.
- Create working partitions (freeze for demos).
- wiki cron.
- [Wiki] Diagrams:
- Camera X axis offset.
- [TEO] Hardware:
- Battery management system
- [TEOrepo] PIC firmware:
- Read 485 for JR3 force sensors.
- [TEO] demos:
- We can put a hashtag in RoboticsLab twitter for promotion the robot when people take photos with it. For example: #IloveTeo
- Accomplished Tasks