From Asibot & HOAP3 & TEO Wiki
|More Tutorials (continuation from Tutorial Section on Main Page)|
|Guidelines on how to write a document (Spanish) - Templates can be found HERE|
|Library Installation Guides (English)|
|Blender for Engineers (English)|
|How to connect YARP and MATLAB (English)|
|How to use Blender for exporting models for OpenRAVE (English)|
|Google Style Guide for C++ (English)|
- User's Guide for information on using the wiki software.
- Configuration settings list
- MediaWiki FAQ
- MediaWiki release mailing list
Other Links of Interest
- Help on Codeblocks
- Help on Doxygen
- Help on Eclipse
- Help on Latex
- Help on Linux Kernel
- Help on Gcc
- Help on Gdb
- Help on Matlab
- Help on Ssh
- Help on Trac
- Help on Vim/Gvim
- Help on Wine
- Mobile Robot Programming Toolkit (http://www.mrpt.org): Used by the University of Málaga. Can be found in the Ubuntu repositories.
- The RoboTIS-OroYarp package provides a toolkit plugin for Orocos dedicated to support Yarp http://robotis.onera.fr/orocos/oroyarp
- Stream Visualizer:] can work with data received from files (including pipes), standard input, YARP ports and ROS topics. Also check icub/contrib/portscope.
- A simple Eye-in-Hand Visual Servoing link A camera is mounted on the arm itself, near the gripper, in an eye-in-hand conﬁguration. This a practical example very easy to understand and with source code available (for explanation proposes). Ideal for starting a new PFC work.